334 Main Highway 12
Shipping & Returns
In cases where single items are delivered, it is expected that the receiver has time to properly check for structural damage and sign the delivery docket accordingly. It is also expected that the delivery driver should be able to wait for such inspections to take place.
In cases where deliveries are larger, with more items to check (i.e. a pallet containing multiple ladders/other Easy Access products), and the receiver does not have time to check the goods at point of delivery, the following is expected of the receiver:
- Sign for delivery as received in good clean condition.
- Pallet must be thoroughly inspected the same day as delivery, and/or within 7 business hours.
- Before disturbing (opening) any packaging, a thorough visual inspection of the pallet should be performed, to check for obvious damage. If any damage is noticeable (or suspected) prior to opening the packaging, the receiver is required to photograph all sides of the pallet.
- Once photographed, the pallet can then be opened to further inspect the items for damage. Any damage to individual items must also be photographed, including clear close-ups of the damage in question, and photos showing the complete damaged unit/s.
- All this information must be relayed to Easy Access and Mainfreight on the same day / within 7 business hours of delivery, along with valid photographic evidence of the delivery situation that renders the receiver unable to inspect the delivery thoroughly at time of delivery, e.g., interrupts normal business operations.
Following the above process will ensure a higher chance of claim acceptance but does not guarantee that your claim will be approved. In cases where a claim is not approved, Easy Access staff will examine the evidence and make decision on the claim. Alternative solutions may be offered to resolve the issue.
The receiver has 10 business days to return an item, from the date it was received.
To be eligible for return, the item/s must comply with the following requirements:
- Items must be unused and in the same condition that the goods were received.
- Items must be in the original packaging.
- Items must include the invoice or other proof of purchase.
- Items must include return documentation provided by Easy Access.
If goods are being returned due to a change of mind, prior approval by Easy Access must be granted for the return. Approved goods being returned due to change of mind will incur a restocking/handling charge. In most cases, this is 5-10%, however if this value is less than $10 (GST exclusive), the fee amount will be rounded up.
Returns with incomplete or invalid return documentation may incur additional fees up to 20% of the return value.
- Returns must not be given to sales reps.
- Returns will not be accepted without a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN/RAF) which is issued by Easy Access administration staff.
The receiver will be responsible for covering shipping costs for returning item/s due to change of mind. Shipping costs charged are non-refundable.
If the product is faulty or there has been an order fulfilment error at our end, Easy Access will arrange a freight forward to collect the item (or advise otherwise).
If a product is faulty, or you have received an incorrect item, notification to Easy Access must be made within 10 business days of receiving the product.
Once we have received your item/s back to our warehouse, they will be inspected for condition and the information checked. If your return is approved, a credit will be issued to your account. You will receive notification, including investigation results as to the outcome of your credit application.
Proof of Delivery (missing item/s)
Requests for Proof of Delivery must be made between 14 and 28 days of receipt of invoice. After this period, no liability will lie with Easy Access Co (1999) Ltd for proof of delivery. Requests outside this timeframe will not qualify for compensation in any form.